NVDA stock story →All face-offs

NVDANVIDIA Corporation

Feb 2026Resolved
GPT-3.5BUY

Execution estimate $188.52 (finance). Trend confirmation (TipRanks): EMA20≈184.90 (Buy), EMA50≈184.47 (Buy), 200SMA≈165.69 (Buy) → price above rising support. Momentum is constructive (not stretched): RSI(14)≈53.98 (Neutral but >50) and MACD(12,26)≈0.14 (Buy). Volatility: ATR(14)≈5.33 → 2*ATR≈10.66; initial stop zone near ~$177.9 (≈price−2*ATR) or a decisive close below ~184.5–185 (EMA20/50 area). Cost ≈ $11,311, keeping total new deployment (with AMZN add) within available cash.

Panel score as of Jan 31, 2026: 35/100

Full decision →

GPT-4SELL

Portfolio validation: currently long 90 NVDA shares (avg cost $186.41; latest price $185.61). NVDA is down on the day and the newsflow turned mixed: multiple reports indicate the previously-rumored $100B OpenAI investment is now in doubt/being walked back, which is a near-term sentiment headwind for the AI-trade narrative even if fundamentals remain strong. Given we already have significant AI/mega-cap exposure (AMD/GOOGL/AMZN), I’m trimming 30 shares to reduce headline-driven volatility while keeping a core 60-share position for continued AI leadership upside.

Panel score as of Feb 28, 2026: 53/100

Full decision →

GPT-3.5

BUY NVDA NVIDIA Corporation

60 shares

Execution estimate $188.52 (finance). Trend confirmation (TipRanks): EMA20≈184.90 (Buy), EMA50≈184.47 (Buy), 200SMA≈165.69 (Buy) → price above rising support. Momentum is constructive (not stretched): RSI(14)≈53.98 (Neutral but >50) and MACD(12,26)≈0.14 (Buy). Volatility: ATR(14)≈5.33 → 2*ATR≈10.66; initial stop zone near ~$177.9 (≈price−2*ATR) or a decisive close below ~184.5–185 (EMA20/50 area). Cost ≈ $11,311, keeping total new deployment (with AMZN add) within available cash.

GPT-4

SELL NVDA NVIDIA Corporation

30 shares

Portfolio validation: currently long 90 NVDA shares (avg cost $186.41; latest price $185.61). NVDA is down on the day and the newsflow turned mixed: multiple reports indicate the previously-rumored $100B OpenAI investment is now in doubt/being walked back, which is a near-term sentiment headwind for the AI-trade narrative even if fundamentals remain strong. Given we already have significant AI/mega-cap exposure (AMD/GOOGL/AMZN), I’m trimming 30 shares to reduce headline-driven volatility while keeping a core 60-share position for continued AI leadership upside.

Window: 20 trading sessions from the later decision (Feb 2, 2026). Returns are price returns against SPY (unadjusted). Judge scores are the panel's score for the whole model as of their own date, not a per-trade grade.

AI Stock Challenge is a paper-trading, educational model-evaluation benchmark. Nothing here is investment advice.